Friday, May 22, 2009

Carson's Crawling!

Carson is crawling now, much to his mommy's dismay. No, really I'm glad he's crawling, but it makes my job a little harder because he's into everything! Here are a few video clips of him crawling. He's still kinda slow!

3 comments:

Granny A said...

Glad I got to see the little guy finally crawling. He almost did it while we were there!! In the first video, he was making such sweet sounds but in the second video, I got tickled as he looked like when he finally got to you, he was exhausted. I know the feeling!!!

Laurie said...

WOW! HOORAY FOR CARSON!!! NOW MOMMY WILL REALLY HAVE HER WORK CUT OUT FOR HER TRYING TO KEEP TABS ON HIS WHERABOUTS! CRAWLING CAN BE GOOD OR MAYBE NOT SO GOOD AT TIMES??!! UNCLE GARY & I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THESE LITTLE TYKES IN JUNE--THEY ARE GROWING & CHANGING WAY TOO FAST!

Anonymous said...

He crawls better than me!

- Uncle Mark