Great pic's of the boys Traci! Looks like a beautiful day & a fun-filled day at the park!!! They are both such awesome little guys--I just love them!!!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
3 comments:
Glad the boy's enjoyed each other and the park. The videos of Carson crawling did not work on my computer.
Looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks.
Great pictures of "the boys" and James. So glad they had fun in the park. Keep them busy this summer.
Great pic's of the boys Traci! Looks like a beautiful day & a fun-filled day at the park!!! They are both such awesome little guys--I just love them!!!
Post a Comment