Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Various Pre-Christmas Pictures

These are some pictures taken during the month of December. They were taken at Bass Pro Shop, Main Street in Grapevine, and a snow place at Texas Motor Speedway.

6 comments:

Pa Kellman said...

That was a cold night in downtown Grapevine. Beautiful decorations, as always. Didn't much enjoy that jalapeno hamburger though.

Nancy said...

Always enjoy your blog and pictures! Looks like there is always alot to do by you and that's awesome! Love ya !

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the kids in Grapevine are so pretty. Looks like it was a cold night for all of you. Wish I could have been there to enjoy the lights. Can't believe Bill ate a jalapeno hamburger with all his stomach problems. Ha

Jan

Unknown said...

Great Pics!

Granny A said...

Great pictures. I do remember how cold it was at Downtown Grapevine but it was worth it with all the beautiful lights and Christmas music. Grapevine knows how to do Christmas. The Texas Motor Speedway snow hill was a different story however. It was fun but much too cold out there even though the kids enjoyed it.
I would do it all again.
Granny A.

Unknown said...

Granny A told Uncle Gary & me how very beautiful Grapevine is decorated at Christmas time! I have to say I envy y'all. I'd love to see all the lights & partake in all the fun-filled festivities in Grapevine!
What fun! Love the pic's & especially the one of Pa & Granny with their precious grandbabies!