Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A New Addition

Meet Humphrey-the newest addition to our house. He is little and cute and furry and the boys love him! Mike-not so much. I'm hoping he will grow to love him:) He is the sweetest hamster ever so I don't think he will be able to resist his charms for long!

7 comments:

Granny A said...

I like Humphrey too. He is a neat little hamster and reminds me of Pee Wee that Traci had when she was in middle school. Take care of the little guy and he will give you much joy. Just put him somewhere where you can't hear him running on the wheel all night long!! Ha

Pa Kellman said...

Don't spend the money on him that we spent on Pee Wee!

Nancy said...

We had one once also! Spoiled him too! Be careful with his bedding as they can get sick from it! Enjoy him :) we did!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that you have another pet in the house. Love Pooh also. I was never around hamsters so I know nothing about taking care of them. He looks like he would be sweet.

Aunt Jan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Humphrey is one lucky little hamster to be living with the 3 Gossett kid! He will be loved and spoiled!
Granny B
January 30, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Unknown said...

My sons had a hamster too when they were little guys & they were heartbroken when he got old & died! They sure did love him. Yes! I bet Humphrey (neat name!), will be totally spoiled. You are so very right Nancy about keeping their bed clean...if you don't, it will get very stinky quickly! The kiddos will have a lot of fun with him that's for sure.