Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Easter 2013
Here are some pictures from around Easter. Some are from Carson's Easter egg hunt/party at preschool(that Ash was able to participate in) and others are from Easter Day. We were fortunate because Granny A and Pa were able to be here to spend Easter with us this year. Granny B and PaPa were also able to join us for Easter dinner and egg hunting which was an added bonus!




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, I remember you and Mom trying to get those pictures before church. What a job trying to pose three kids!
I love all the pictures and Pa was right - it was a disaster trying to get pictures before we went to church. Three kids are hard to handle sometimes. Enjoyed being at Carson's Easter party this year. It was fun.
Hope they found lots of eggs on the hunt. Looks like you had a beautiful day at Easter. We had rain.
Jan
My,my! What beautiful pic's of all 3 kiddos on Easter morning! My goodness -- they are all growing & changing so much from one blog to another! Especially Ashlyn - I can't get over how big she is getting! I love her little Easter dress & those pretty little white sandals. Looks like y'all had a totally nice Easter!
Post a Comment