We went to the Fort Worth Children's Museum over spring break with Colton's friend Jake and his sister. We spent 6 hours there because there is so much to do plus the place was packed. I had all three kiddos with me and it was a real challenge not to lose anyone. Luckily, Jake's mom helped me keep up with the little ones although I did lose Carson for a few mintes at one point. Talk about a panicked mom! The kids really enjoyed the dinosaur dig(it was very messy so of course they loved it!) and there was an outdoor water area they really liked. They had an exhibit called Grossology which was all about the human body-burps, farts, barf, boogers, etc(you get the picture) and Colton loved all of that-typical boy!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
A Day at the Museum
We went to the Fort Worth Children's Museum over spring break with Colton's friend Jake and his sister. We spent 6 hours there because there is so much to do plus the place was packed. I had all three kiddos with me and it was a real challenge not to lose anyone. Luckily, Jake's mom helped me keep up with the little ones although I did lose Carson for a few mintes at one point. Talk about a panicked mom! The kids really enjoyed the dinosaur dig(it was very messy so of course they loved it!) and there was an outdoor water area they really liked. They had an exhibit called Grossology which was all about the human body-burps, farts, barf, boogers, etc(you get the picture) and Colton loved all of that-typical boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I know that was a lot of fun for the kids. Keep that Puppy on Carson in crowds.
Sounds like a fun day even though it was probably very tiring! It is good to keep them busy and entertained. I know that "panic" feeling when you look and your child is not there. Like Pa said,
it is best to keep the puppy on him. He is too fast.
Wow! That sounds like one cool museum! I know they loved it, but I think it was rather nerve-wracking for Mommy trying to keep up with "3" little ones! It's truly amazing how fast a little one can disappear. Guess keeping the puppy on Carson is a good idea!Better to be safe than sorry as they say, right? Hugs to all of u from both of us.
Sounds like fun and the gross part is always a plus LOL Love ya :)
Sounds like lots of great fun for the family. I know you were hysterical about losing Carson.
Jan
Post a Comment