The card he made for mommy and daddy-complete with his handprints! I love handprint gifts!
The box he decorated for his Valentine cards
Carson's Valentine's Day party at school basically consisted of a cupcake and exchanging cards. Nothing too lavish, but I think he enjoyed it.

4 comments:
Carson looks so cute and I know he loved the cupcakes! I love the handprint valentine. So special and a keepsake. So glad Carson has adjusted to pre-school and enjoys going now. It has been good for him.
Carson looks cute and it looks like he has lipstick on LOL Must be my computer!!! I know he doesn't.. So glad he had fun. I remember those days. The Valentine with handprints was always my favorite too :) Glad he is enjoying his time there now.
Carson is so cute and the box he decorated was nice. I remember the parties I had to help do when the kids were in school.
Jan
Carson is such a cutie-pie! He looks like he had lots of fun! It's so neat their teacher had them make their own Valentine boxes. I remember how much my boys loved Valentine's Day when they were in school (especially the party)! Memories of long ago...
Post a Comment