Here are some recent pictures of Ashlyn. She is such a sweet baby and I think she gets prettier everyday (I am a little biased though!) Her eyes are so blue(just like the boys!) and she is getting so pudgy. She had her 4 month check-up and she was in the 98% on height(big surprise!), 91% on weight, and 93% on head circumfernce. I jokingly asked the doctor if she was going to be a giant and he didn't really answer me. Oh well. She likes sucking her thumb, which is good and bad I guess. Good because it's always there(unlike the binky which tends to disappear)and bad because it will be harder to break her of it when she gets older(because it's always there!). She has started laughing a lot now which is very cute. Colton likes to try to make her laugh and he is getting good at it. Carson is starting to show some jealousy now that she is developing her own little personality. I was holding Ashlyn and swinging Carson the other day and she started really giggling. At first Carson was smiling and thought it was cute, but then he got his mad face and pointed and said "Ashlyn, Go away! Put Ashlyn there(and he pointed at her carseat.)Poor Carson. I guess he's starting to view her as competition. I probably need to have some Mommy/Carson time so he gets my full attention.
Monday, January 31, 2011
New pics of Baby Ashlyn
Here are some recent pictures of Ashlyn. She is such a sweet baby and I think she gets prettier everyday (I am a little biased though!) Her eyes are so blue(just like the boys!) and she is getting so pudgy. She had her 4 month check-up and she was in the 98% on height(big surprise!), 91% on weight, and 93% on head circumfernce. I jokingly asked the doctor if she was going to be a giant and he didn't really answer me. Oh well. She likes sucking her thumb, which is good and bad I guess. Good because it's always there(unlike the binky which tends to disappear)and bad because it will be harder to break her of it when she gets older(because it's always there!). She has started laughing a lot now which is very cute. Colton likes to try to make her laugh and he is getting good at it. Carson is starting to show some jealousy now that she is developing her own little personality. I was holding Ashlyn and swinging Carson the other day and she started really giggling. At first Carson was smiling and thought it was cute, but then he got his mad face and pointed and said "Ashlyn, Go away! Put Ashlyn there(and he pointed at her carseat.)Poor Carson. I guess he's starting to view her as competition. I probably need to have some Mommy/Carson time so he gets my full attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a doll baby. She is precious.
Can't wait to see and hold her again. She does have beautiful eyes and is getting so pretty.
So precious and beautiful eyes with an angel smile :) Mommy time is a must since they are so close together but I bet they become inseparable when he gets older! Cute pictures !!!!!! Thank you for posting them.
All of my gradkids ardes PERFECT! Ashlyn is a real cutie. Thanks for keeping up updated long distance. Mom and I miss all of you.
Love,
Dad
I agree wholeheartedly! Ashlyn is one pretty little girl! I love those big blue eyes. Hope Gary & I get to see them if you decide to visit your parents in June?! I'm sure they'll always be close & will become even closer when they reach adulthood. Gary & I both really enjoy your blog as it's truly amazing to see the changes in all 3 of your little ones! Thanx Traci for your effort with keeping us all updated. Love & big hugs from both of us!
She is an angel.
Jan
Post a Comment