Carson is quite smitten with his little sister. Every time he sees her he says "Hold bebe?". While he holds her he kisses her at least 30 times. There has not been any jealousy so far. I was worried about the breastfeeding because I thought it would trigger some memories and make him want to nurse again, but he has only asked once and seems to realize that mom's milk is for the baby.
Carson does love "bebe". No sign of being jealous at all. I love watching him with her. He is so cute!! He does shower her with kisses. Colton is proud of her too but he is into school right now and she does sleep a lot!! Great family. Hugs and kisses,
So glad Carson is enjoying his new sister. Just wait---things will change when she gets older and he has to accept a GIRL taking over his territory. Ha
Ashlyn is a pretty little bundle of joy --- & so very healthy too! What a blessing children are! Carson seems to love her to pieces!He looks like he's beaming with pride! She's going to have 2 big brothers to protect her always -- how cool is that??!! Colton looks like he's a proud big brother -- so hard to believe he's in school!Congrats again from Uncle Gary & myself!!!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
They are precious Traci. Carson is indeed smitten. Colton is the proud Big Brother.
Dad
Carson does love "bebe". No sign of being jealous at all. I love watching him with her. He is so cute!! He does shower her with kisses. Colton is proud of her too but he is into school right now
and she does sleep a lot!! Great family.
Hugs and kisses,
Mom
So glad Carson is enjoying his new sister. Just wait---things will change when she gets older and he has to accept a GIRL taking over his territory. Ha
Jan
Ashlyn is a pretty little bundle of joy --- & so very healthy too! What a blessing children are! Carson seems to love her to pieces!He looks like he's beaming with pride! She's going to have 2 big brothers to protect her always -- how cool is that??!! Colton looks like he's a proud big brother -- so hard to believe he's in school!Congrats again from Uncle Gary & myself!!!
Post a Comment