Colton woke me up this morning and said "I have a mean tooth fairy! She took the note I left and didn't leave me money or a toy!" He was on the verge of tears so I told him we would look again. We looked under the pillow and found nothing. I knew the tooth fairy had visited so we continued to search. Colton wiggles a lot when he's sleeping, so we pulled the bed out. Sure enough, the money had fallen behind the bed and Colton was thrilled when he found out. He said "It's a bill!" and he's been carrying it around all morning(even though I have told him to put it up because I'm afraid he will end up losing it!)
Excuse the bad hair-we had just woken up!

4 comments:
Bad hair day or not - it is still great when the tooth fairy leaves you something and especially $5.00.
WOW!!I am so glad Colton did not have a mean tooth fairy.
The old Tooth Fairy never forgets Colton. Looks like a five spot!
Look at that smile on Colton's face! That's a $5.00 smile for sure! Glad to hear the tooth fairy was so good to him. Too bad he couldn't find the tooth - I know Pa & Granny wanted it as a keepsake! Brings back long-ago memories of the tooth fairy's visit to my boys when they were little.
Wow Colton,that's a cool $5.00 HAPPY SMILE for sure. The tooth fairy must really like you :) Have fun and enjoy spending it or put it in your piggy bank for something you would like to have someday.
HUGS
Post a Comment