Sunday, July 11, 2010

San Antonio/Sea World

We took another trip to San Antonio with the Hernandez clan. We stayed at the same resort that we stayed at last year and once again had a wonderful time. We stayed three nights this time instead of just two because we had so much fun last year. We went to Sea World one day and the rest of the time we were at the hotel pools. The kids had a blast! The only downside was Wendy and I were both sick with coughs/colds. I completely lost my voice on the second day there. Carson was a little more of a challenge this time because he is at the age where he is into everything! Here are some pictures from the trip:

Caleb and Carson-so cute in their matching swimshirts!

Sweet picture besides the chokehold Colton has on Carson

Best buds!

I just like his angelic face in this picture

Look at that smile! I didn't realized how high up he was going!

Carson wasn't sure if he liked getting dirty in the sand at first-he eventually decided it was OK

Daddy and the boys great sand castle. Daddy worked very hard on it!

Colton didn't really like being buried in the sand, but it kept him out of trouble!

Colton roasting a marshmallow for smores-always a favorite treat!

Mama and her boys

Family picture right when you walk in Sea World

Carson telling us which way to go!

Colton liked trying to pet the dolphins

Daddy and Carson feeding the dolphins

Giving Shamu a big hug!

Colton and Ethan riding the shamu roller coaster

Our family

4 comments:

Granny A said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Wonderful memories too.
You maybe should make this a yearly trip for a few more years, especially while the kids are young.

Laurie said...

Yes, it does look like a lot of fun was had by all! Sea World is really a neat place for kids & full-grown "kids" too I bet! I love that red hat on Carson--reminds me so much of "Pa" & his wide variety of hats! Your mom says u guys might to to Cookeville during the holidays--if so, I'm hoping we can come to see y'all. WOW--the boys are growing just like little weeds! It'll be great to see them again if we all make the trip to "Pa's"!!!

Wendy said...

You got a great pic of them on the shamu roller coaster! Ahh...the memories. ;-)

Nancy said...

Wonderful fun and beautiful family pictures. Love you.