Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Doughnuts with Dad/Western Day

Colton recently had doughnuts with dad at school which he always really enjoys. It was also western day so he got to dress up like a cowboy. He had a great day at school except there were no chocolate doughnuts:(
After school it was so pretty outside I decided to take the boys to the zoo, so there are a few zoo pics mixed in too. They got to use their new wagon they got for Christmas and they loved it! After we went to the zoo, we got pizza and went home and had movie night. Colton said "This is a great day!"





3 comments:

Wendy said...

Mike looks a bit drugged in that first pic! Looks like a super fun day for the kids. I need to take the boys to the zoo...if it would ever warm up!

Pa Kellman said...

I enjoyed these pictures Traci. Thank you for posting them.

Granny A said...

Doughnuts with Dad and the zoo too!!WOW What a day. That zoo pass is so nice and I know you will get a lot of use out of it this year. We'll get Colton a chocolate donut when we get down there the next time. I like chocolate ones too. Colton looked really cute in his western outfit.
Fine looking grandson!!