Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Mike and I took the boys to the pumpkin patch in Colleyville this weekend. I was upset when we got there because they only did the hayrides at night, but luckily I ended up getting Saturday night off so we took them back after dinner and did the hayride. They had a big corn maze that Mike and Colton did during the day and then we all went through it at night. It was really spooky doing it in the dark! This was the first time we had been to this pumpkin patch. We usually go to the one in Flower Mound, but it is so far and is always so dusty and crowded we thought we would give this one a try. It ended up being really fun and we will probably do it again next year. Here are several pictures:
They had wagons for the kids to ride in-they thought it was fun riding together


Silly Colton!

He found a pumpkin that was just his size!




Colton still loves big tractors!



Carson loved playing in all the pumpkins!




I really liked this picture because they were both actually looking at the camera and smiling-it took a while to get this shot!

Daddy and his boys!

3 comments:

Granny A said...

What a neat pumpkin patch to go to and it being so close to home too. I really like the pictures of the boys. Looks like they had fun.

Laurie said...

Wow! Great pic's of the boys! I love the one of them in the wagon & the one of them both sitting together with such big smiles on their little faces! I think this pumpkin patch was a good choice & nice weather as well! What fun!

Wendy said...

Great picture of the two of the looking at you. Did it have bouncy houses? I'm looking for something to do with Ethan that doesn't involve bounce houses since he has a broken arm!