It is absolutely impossible to get a good picture of three kids! One of the three always decides not to cooperate! Here are some pictures anyway though
Children & grandchildren are such a blessing! I love these pic's of the 3 of them--especially the black & white one at the very top!I know you & Mike have made Pa & Granny A such totally pround grand-parents! The are just beautiful!!
I am the mother of two boys-Colton and Carson and one sweet baby girl-Ashlyn. I have been married to my husband Mike for 10 years. He is a great husband and the best daddy ever! I work as a nursery nurse part-time(2 nights a week) so I can spend most of my time with the kiddos:)
4 comments:
How sweet it is to have those three presious gradkids. Mom and I are very happy and proud!
We are blessed. Thank you Traci and Mike for giving us three wonderful grandchildren. We could not be happier.
Love,
Mom
Children & grandchildren are such a blessing! I love these pic's of the 3 of them--especially the black & white one at the very top!I know you & Mike have made Pa & Granny A such totally pround grand-parents! The are just beautiful!!
Precious, Precious, Precious !!!!!
Merry Christmas to 2 awesome parents and their 3 beautiful children.:)
Love,
Uncle Rick,Nancy and Sarah
Post a Comment